April 26, 2011

12:06 a.m. Well, the plane arrived on time, at 11:15. We are sitting @ the baggage claim; there's been a delay in getting any bags over here. Beast suspects a wreck on the tarmac, I'm wondering if they can't get the plane open. The official reason is "weather-related." So we sit. Going on 20 hours fo rme now.

2:00 a.m. OK. We're home. It took over an hour to get our suitcase, and when the[y] did unload, it was to the wrong carousel; apparently there was lightning so they clared the tarmac. Wevs. Driver picked us up & we collapsed in the back. I think we may have gotten here abt 1:35 but with bathroom breaks and some basic unpacking (C-PAP), I'm finally settling down in my jammies. Heading upstairs soon -- gotta be up in 4 1/2 hours to say hey to Sparky. Whew. 24 full hours! 14 days!

No comments: